Join our team!
1) RTW Designer Men
RTW Designer Men
Róhe is an Amsterdam-based brand, design studio and atelier. The label explores contemporary shapes through distinct design elements and precise craftsmanship.
The collections are defined by its rewritten definition of tailoring and the continuous reinvention of wardrobe classics. Inspired by Italian high-quality fabrics and materials,
Róhe is marked by its signature design, innovation and clear DNA.
For our office in the city center of Amsterdam we are looking for a talented and ambitious Menswear Designer to work on the Róhe RTW collections.
In this role you will design the collection from A to Z, from concept to sourcing and from development to the actual design.
Reporting and working together with Founder and Creative Director, Marieke Meulendijks. You need to be able to create conscious and purposeful wardrobe staples that transcend seasons.
To be able to adapt to changing and new mindsets in this transient time. You need a good eye for details, modern fits and precise workmanship.
- responsible for the design of the RÓHE RTW Men’s collection, while working closely with the Creative Director and head of Design Marieke Meulendijks
- provide research and able to create concepts, details and silhouettes together with the rest of the design team
- sourcing and selecting fabrics on fabrics-fairs
- product development, creating tech-packs, review samples
- follow the design process closely, from concept to final showroom piece
- be part of fittings, done together with the pattern maker.
- working together on styling preps for our e-com shoots
- creating collaborations or special projects together with the marketing team
- giving (virtual) collection presentations
- you need to know everything about fashion
- able to forecast newness
- good at research
- up to date about brands, markets, and target groups
- make strong hand sketches for the factory to understand and pattern maker to translate
- knowledge of patterns
- being able to make moulages on the mannequin
- strong communication skills and keeping a good relationship with our suppliers
- strong feel for fabrics and compositions
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / InDesign & Illustrator, able to make and alter prints
- precise, accurate and an eye for detail
- flexible, organized and committed
- hands-on mentality and multitasker
- enjoy working in a small team
- a fashion designer with a successfully completed degree in the field of high fashion (Men’s) design
you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- international work experience (high end fashion brand)
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our team please send an email to email@example.com with your motivation letter and CV.